64bit 4 Bay NAS + iSCSI with Intel ATOM Dual Core CPU (Black)
The AccuNAS AN4L+ is a performance tuned Network Attached Storage for high capacity network based data storage. Much more advanced than most 4-bay NAS towers on the market, the AN4L+ utilizes the power of Intel ATOM Dual-Core D510 1.66Ghz CPU and 1GB of DDR II memory, to provide exceptionally fast performance. With increased CPU processing power, the AN4L+ is capable of providing enterprise-level features such as iSCSI initiator and target support, snapshot with scheduling, and real-time NAS-to-NAS folder replication. Along with built-in RAID 5 and 6, the AN4L+ provides enterprise-class features that are normally not included in product of such price range.
Note: Sans Digital recommends the use of enterprise hard drives when in use with any RAID controller applications. Standard desktop or green desktop drive may not be supported and may compromise RAID system stability and performance. For more information on the difference between RAID and desktop hard drives, please see the Western Digital knowledge base. For a list of compatible RAID Edition SATA hard drives, please refer to the list below:
- Seagate 500GB (ST3500514NS)
- Seagate 750GB (ST3750330NS)
- Seagate 1TB (ST31000524NS)
- Seagate 2TB (ST32000644NS)
- Western Digital 500GB (WD5002ABYS)
- Western Digital 1TB (WD1002FBYS)
- Western Digital 2TB (WD2003FYYS)
- Hitachi 500GB (0F11000)
- Hitachi 1TB (0A39289)
- Hitachi 2TB (0F10452)
- Hitachi 3TB (0F12456)
Dual Gigabit and RAID Hard Drives Protection
AN4L+ is designed with simple setup and easy maintenance features in mind. Features such as installation wizard for easy implementation out of the box, convenient web-based management for local or remote configuration, Dual 10/100/1000 network ports supporting network teaming and fail-over redundnacy plus RAID protection for your data storage making the AN4L+ a very robust yet easy to use NAS server system.
Feature Rich Network Storage – Built-in Snapshot, Folder Replication and iSCSI
In comparison to other NAS products in the market, EliteNAS is bundled with many enterprise level advanced features without the addtional cost. For example, iSCSI target support for iSCSI applications, iSCSI initiator support for future data storage expansion, NAS to NAS folder replication, scheduled or on-demand volume snapshot and local tape backup support just to name a few.
iSCSI Support for VMware
To take advantage of centralized storage for all virtual machines in VMware ESX or Vsphere, the AN4L+ can be uses as a focal storage point for the VMWare ESX or ESXi sever hosting multiple virtual machines. Utilizing the AN4L+ as an iSCSI target storage system for the VMware ESX/ESXi server, the AN4L+ is ready for your VMware storage virtulization needs.
Operating system specifically design for NAS and iSCSI application.
Intel ATOM Dual Core D510 1.66Ghz processor.
1GB DDR2 memory; upgradeable to 4GB.
Supports up to a toal of 16TB (Raw) SATA hard drive (4TB x 4 HDD)
RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 5 and 6 with spare.
Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports.
Convenient setup and easy maintenance.
- NAS discovery tools for easy deployment.
- Web GUI configuration interface supporting Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers.
- Informational Event Log for diagnostics.
- Supports local user account.
- Supports Windows Active Directory Service or Primary Domain Server and Workgroup.
- Supports HTTPS/SSL service.
- Designed with Linux based Journaling file system (XFS).
- NAS to NAS replication supporting scheduling with multiple versions or full replication with bandwidth control.
- Supports scheduled or on-demand volume snapshot.
- NAS system configuration backup and restore.
- Supports Local Tape backup, 3rd party backup agent.
- Supports iSCSI target and initiator.
- Supports VMware ESX Server 4.0/4.1 or Microsoft Hyper-V Server or Citrix XGen Server.
|Form Factor||4 Bay Enclosure|
|Processor||Intel ATOM Dual Core D510 1.66 GHz|
|Memory||1GB DDR-2 Memory, up to 4GB|
|RAID Level||0, 1, 1+0, 5, 6|
|RAID Engine||Software Embedded RAID Engine|
|Network||10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Ports x2 (Intel 82574L Gigabit Ethernet)|
|Hard Drive Trays Supported||4 x SATA HDD trays|
|Power Supply||200W (100V to 230V)|
|Control Interface||Web Browser – Supporting IE and Firefox|
|Dimension (in)||8.5″W x 12.5 “D x 8.0 “H|
|Safety Regulations||CE, FCC, UL, RoHS|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
|Package Contents|| AN4L+ (1)|
Power Adapter (1)
CD & Manual (1)
HD Tray Keys (4)
Removable Trays (4)